Flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding. From structural and mechanical damage to flood debris clean-up and floor surfaces (like carpeting and tile), your investment is protected by a flood insurance policy, something that your homeowners policy does not offer.
Having flood insurance gives you many benefits. Not only is coverage there when you need it, but it also:
- Compensates for all covered losses
- Compensates for flood damages even if federal disaster aid is unavailable
- Pays for your covered losses, unlike interest-bearing loans through federal disaster assistance
- Comes in low-cost policies for those who qualify
- Guarantees compensation for flood damages because the Federal government backs NFIP flood insurance
- Helps you move on – if your property is damaged by flood, your agent is there to help you handle your claim (note: most claims are paid within 30 to 60 days)
If you should have any questions regarding Flood insurance, or if we can assist you with a quote, please feel free to contact our office.